Here are some of the top tech news headlines for today, July 16, 2023:
- Google contract workers training ChatGPT rival Bard say they are underpaid and overworked. The contract workers who are tasked with training Bard, Google’s ChatGPT rival, are not happy with their working conditions. They claim that they are underpaid and overworked, and that they are not given enough training or support.
- Infinix Hot 30 5G with 6000mAh battery launched in India. Infinix has launched its latest smartphone, the Hot 30 5G, in India. The phone comes with a 6000mAh battery, a 120Hz display, and runs on the MediaTek 6020 5G processor.
- Twitter cash flow still negative as ad revenue drops 50%. Twitter’s cash flow is still negative, even after Elon Musk’s acquisition of the company. Ad revenue has dropped by 50%, and the company is still losing money.
- India’s new online gaming tax will stifle foreign investment. India has imposed a new tax on online gaming, which is expected to stifle foreign investment in the sector. The tax is 28%, and it is expected to make it more difficult for foreign companies to compete in the Indian market.
- Chandrayaan-3: First orbit-raising manoeuvre successfully performed. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully performed the first orbit-raising manoeuvre of Chandrayaan-3. The spacecraft is now in a lunar transfer orbit.
- Wow Coupon Code Today, Latest Deal & Promo Code
- The Derma Co Promo, Coupon Code & Offers
- Upakarma Ayurveda Coupon Code and Latest Deal
- Bblunt Coupon Code & Latest Deals
- Apollo Pharmacy Coupon Code and Latest Deals
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Price In India accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Price In India management/priceinindia.org.in reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
Disclaimer: The content provided on PriceInIndia.org.in is for general informational purposes only. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on our website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Read More